Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Review by R Bharathiraja-2

Mr. R. Bharathiraja, a fellow blogger and a good friend has reviewed the first 13 chapters of my novel Journalist in his site Archive of An Unknown. Writing fiction is new to me. When I received positive comments, I felt elated that my writing is being appreciated by readers. Now this review is the biggest recognition I can think of. You can read the second part of the review titled Journalist - A Blog Novel by Mr. Hariharan Valady (2/3) here.


Thanks Bharathiraja for sparing time in your busy schedule and writing this review.

1 comment:

  1. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete